1. Place the returned items in proper, sturdy packaging. Ensure that items are packaged tightly and are well secured. Please note that we are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
2. Please indicate whether you would like to make an exchange or get a refund.
3. Include the R.A number in the box which can be obtained through contacting us.
4. Make a copy of your invoice paper which was included in your original shipment, highlight the items which are being returned, and place the copied invoice in the box with the products.
5. Use the mailing address listed below to address your return shipment.
6. Take the package to your preferred shipping courier to have it shipped to us. If it is by damage to the product or an error from us, please ship using the prepaid shipping label we have provided.
Please use this address to mail returns:
InnoNutrition Life Research
7181 Yonge st. Unit #45
Thornhill ON. L3T 0C7
*Please note returned items must be sent via insured, prepaid Regular Parcel Post. Insuring your return allows you to track your parcel within Canada Post. We cannot accept COD deliveries.